iNTERNATiONAL HEADHUNTER$ ||| 1OOOFPS+FastDL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iNTERNATiONAL HEADHUNTER$ ||| 1OOOFPS+FastDL

Get High? O.N.L.Y. With Us! We Never Give a Fuck.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus

Markus

Number of Posts : 39

Karma+ : 59
Ranking : 0

Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible! Empty
PostSubject: Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!   Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 06:11

Hello GodLike-Gamer,

The Server have been closed Yesterday because I changed the Hooster (because of the fuckin Server-Restarts/Bugs). Neutral

I will change to a better good Hooster. I dont want a Server that every Hour will restart again & with bad Pings... Wink

I also need some new Players who can pay VIP or Admin because I can not pay the Server alone.... Neutral

First I wanna that we will talk about the Gameplay Mod and the other Stuff like Extra Items, Models, Zombies.... Smile santa

So that we haven't to correct something if Server will startet. Wink

Best Greetings,
Markus, GodLike-Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.love-gamerz.tk/
Godlike

Godlike

Number of Posts : 4

Karma+ : 9
Ranking : 3

PostSubject: Re: Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!   Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 00:29

Markus wrote:
Hello GodLike-Gamer,

The Server have been closed Yesterday because I changed the Hooster (because of the fuckin Server-Restarts/Bugs). Neutral

I will change to a better good Hooster. I dont want a Server that every Hour will restart again & with bad Pings... Wink

I also need some new Players who can pay VIP or Admin because I can not pay the Server alone.... Neutral

First I wanna that we will talk about the Gameplay Mod and the other Stuff like Extra Items, Models, Zombies.... Smile santa

So that we haven't to correct something if Server will startet. Wink

Best Greetings,
Markus, GodLike-Team

I hope the Server will be back so fast it goes Wink try the best plz Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Markus

Markus

Number of Posts : 39

Karma+ : 59
Ranking : 0

PostSubject: Re: Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!   Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 00:49

yeah of course.. godlike =) Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.love-gamerz.tk/
JoKeR LauGh

JoKeR LauGh

Number of Posts : 21

Karma+ : 35
Ranking : 4

PostSubject: Re: Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!   Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:20

please do it fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!   Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server closed yesterday! Server will be back as soon as possible!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iNTERNATiONAL HEADHUNTER$ ||| 1OOOFPS+FastDL :: *** Head|||Hunters *** :: Server - Informations-
Jump to: